Monday, November 29, 2010

That Hole...

The hole went straight on like a tunnel for some way, and then dipped suddenly down, so suddenly that I had not a moment to think about stopping myself before I found myself falling down a very deep well.

Either the well was very deep, or I fell very slowly, for I had plenty of time as I went down to look about me and to wonder what was going to happen next.

I tried to look down and make out what I was coming to, but it was too dark to see anything;

Down, down, down. Would the fall never come to an end! `I wonder how many miles I've fallen by this time?' she said aloud. `I must be getting somewhere near the centre of the earth.

Down, down, down. There was nothing else to do, since I don't know what to do next

Curiouser, curiouser, curiouser

source: Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland - Chapter 1 modified

Posted under real circumstance, source will be published and will not claimed as its own writing

0 comments: