Monday, December 27, 2010

Five For Fighting - Dying

I'm Dying, Dying to wake up without you, without you in my head again
I'm Dying, Dying to forget about you, that you ever lived
There's a shade come over this heart that's coping with laying down to rest
I'm Dying to live without you again

I'm Dying, Dying to find a distraction, get you away from me
I'm Dying, Dying to reach a conclusion, so that the world can see
It's the same old story of love and glory that broke before it bent
I'm Dying to live without you again

The first time you left I said goodbye
Now there's not a prayer that can survive

Dying, Dying to die just to come back so we can meet again
Dying, Dying to say what I always should have said
It's a strange emotion this but there's still hope in this
As long as there's a breath...
I'm Dying and I can't live without you again

It's a strange emotion this but there's still hope in this
As long as there's a breath...

I'm Dying and I can't live without you
I'm Dying and I can't live without you again



notes:
This is the first ring tone she had whenever i call her, I thought it was just another five for fighting's song

As I read them word by word, I could feel the pain she had before she met me (again). and I'm wondering, if I could be that person for her....

Releasing her pain, sharing joy, happiness, laughter, tears, and sadness together to face this life... for the rest of our life.

But now,..... I truly feel this inside me. after spending my last 3 years with her, she makes my life meaningful. until that day finally wake me up that i've been through and making a stupid a terrible mistake.

And still, this song really means something to me, if God could give me an opportunity to change something, i would like to have it. Faith is the only one i have now.

that feeling will always be with me until my last breath come. even though it's hard to accept that you have to be ready, you could never ask for the same from her.

I Love Her

Posted under real circumstance, source will be published and will not claimed as its own writing

0 comments: